There’s a SEA of sunscreen out there, folks, but have you tried an “all-in-one solar defense like HydroPeptide’s Solar Defense SPF 30?
HydroPeptide’s Solar Defense SPF 30 is a Broad Spectrum SPF 30 lotion with Acai, green tea, aloe, hyaluronic acid, galanga, titanium dioxide 2.5% and zinc oxide 6%.
This is a sunscreen with anti-aging properties, PLUS galanga root to stop shine, and little pigment spheres that blend away imperfections and lightly kiss your skin with a sunny glow….so you REALLY don’t have to wear makeup!
PLUS, it has the fancy schmancy “Solar Defense” name that puts it a cut above “regular sunscreen.” You feel super special.
Luxe, luxe luxe!
Hydropeptide’s Solar Defense Spf 30 Review
I actually had an out of body experience — I thought I was super wealthy! The experience of using it was just a joy every day – the packaging is ultra sleek and the smell is super yummy and not greasy.
HydroPeptide’s Solar Defense SPF 30 is $44.00 for a 1.7 oz bottle and this bottle lasted me over a month for sure.
This solar defense self-adjusts to the color of your skin tone! And the anti-aging elements in Acai, green tea and hyaluronic acid hydrate, protect and help clarify the skin.
HydroPeptide’s Solar Defense SPF 30 Features:
– Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide, physical blocking sunscreens, offer broad spectrum protection against UVA and UVB damage without leaving a white, chalky appearance (which is the WORST!).
– A Moisture-Binding Peptide rich in protein and derived from yeast extract reactivates epidermal lipids and allows for improved, long-lasting hydration. Significantly decreases the sebaceous secretion of oily skin, leaving a non-shiny appearance.
– Self-adjusting sphere’s perfectly blend to any skin tone, camouflaging mild hyperpigmentation and redness, while offering a more even, flawless, matte finish.
– Oil-free formula that doesn’t leave a greasy feel. Aloe, niacin and sodium hyaluronate perfectly balance hydration.
And HydroPeptide’s Solar Defense SPF 30 is free of:
– Gluten (putting gluten on your skin is SAID to cause rashes, itching and swelling)
All you do is apply daily to your face before makeup (if you’re wearing makeup) and 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply every 2 hours after swimming, perspiring, or after towel drying. The bonus is the shine-free glow!
This product is available for purchase here.
HydroPeptide has been around since 2004 and they use the power of peptides as messenger molecules that work on a cellular level to increase hydration, visibly reduce lines and wrinkles, and enhance skin’s natural luminosity in their products. Their anti-aging products, facials and body treatments are currently found in spas, medical spas and physician’s offices in 24 countries.
~ GO Sun DE-Fense!
All opinions in this review about HydroPeptide are my own. The product was supplied by the company or a managing representative thereof. This article contains affiliate links, where the author may benefit from a purchase made from the link.